Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Swim

Planned for swimming, but when I get myself into the car park new area, I received call from Carment, my dear housemate. She was suffering from food poisoning the day before, so she got her MC and stays a day leave at home. With nothing to do at home, she went to nearby supermarket to get some raw material for her ABC soup as well as chicken soup. Now, the soup is ready and she is asking me not to go out for dinner, but go back home to have some bihun instead.

Well, as what I’ve told her, I’m having a swimming date. So what I can do is just give her support after I’m back from swimming. Laziness in me trying to make me cancel the swimming plan and stay to be a homely girl. Anyhow, decision has been made and no changes are allowed.

Yes, I’m in PISA again for swimming plan with Leonard. We have been hearing rumors on the termination of subsidiary on this PISA admission fees from INTEL. However, the two stubborn people still want to pay PISA another visit to prove on this. And yes, the subsidiary program has been pulled out, making us paying RM3 instead of RM1. Only now I realize that our company is subsidizing that much, how sad to have pay extra RM2 for the entrance! Leonard keeps on complaining that he wanted to voice this out during next cyber chat. This is in deed true that they should have been informing the employees through some sort of announcement like what they did when they announce the good news of subsidization.

PISA’s pool stays the same, not clean enough. Yet, I still like the pool because of its size and depth. Again, we saw some training on synchronous swimming which keep his eyes stick on the chics. Pity lady, being peep by guys. I’m some sort of making bad reputation of Leonard. Alright, we were peeping together, hahaha~~ I like to watch swimming event during the Olympic heat, now is a chance to see how they get trained. China couch is the one who is training the Chinese girls. I wonder if they are not Chinese girls, or if they simply just “banana”, how are they going to communicate. I don’t quite trust the English of China couch…

So happy that today I manage to swim as many rounds as Leonard did. As what I said to him, it’s not that I cannot make it, just sometimes lazy pig will find so many excuses to become hardworking. I’m type B, lazy type, and this is my origin. And according to Leonard, we’re type B people who stuck in the type A world.

Maybe people think that it’s hard to start some sport after that tiring Marathon three days ago. It surprised me a little for the fast recovery of the muscle pain. I’m still considering if I should go for Modern Jazz this evening……

4 Comments:

  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Don't exercise too much. Nanti got big muscle on your arms..:P

     
  • At 10:25 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    I already have broad shoulder =P
    So you advice me not to go Modern Jazz??

     
  • At 1:34 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    No. She should go modern jazz, she dun have round butt...

     
  • At 12:15 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Oh, icic...then pik lay, u should go modern jazz also lah...hehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home