Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sleepy

Suddenly noticed that all my blog title now started with "S". Just now during lunch time I was thinking of composing a new one, starting with "S". Guess what comes to my mind? Haha... "Sarb". Fainted right? Sorry, dude, I won't want to think of this word, it just came to my mind. I think this should be normal, since tomorrow I'm going to have 1:1 meeting with him. Who knows maybe later when I get crazy, this will become my new title =p

Well, my mum was right to born me in the pig year. Sleeping is just nice for me. Each day 6 hours at least and also show sleepy face everyday. Sleeping is simply a trademark for pig. Eat and sleep and eat and sleep again... There is always sleepy timing, around 2pm and 4pm. But when it's near to off work hour, immediately turns energetic. Everyone is just the same. Laziness of human-being... I admit that I'm not the hardworking type, so please do not expect much form me.

Haha~~ Next time can write about small-gas, what else starting with “S”, Superman and Spiderman!! Alright, but not SCONs… please...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, Blogger rukawa said…

    yeah, write about sarb!!! kekekeke, i want to read!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home