Jlaw's Philosophy

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Swensen

Yes, at last I went Swensen for my first-time Swensen ice-cream, especially brought to me by Huey Fen because she paid the bill. Well, she's back from her business trip to US and I'm back from my dengue MC. She has been wanted to bring me and Hamtaro to Swensen since ages ago, however busy life doesn't allow us to do so.

Huey Fen has been always praising how good Swensen's ice-cream is since her first visit, I've went to Swensen twice, but not for any ice-cream. Hey not cheap man... See the picture below, this cost us more than RM40 after using J-card 10% discount. 8 ice-cream balls, 8 different flavours with varieties of topings.


Fattenning? Yes, I don't need second reminder. Huey Fen already started to forecast that I will be gaining back full weigh in two months time. Well, for her information, two days after the ice-cream session, I went back for medical check-up, it's proven that I don't lose any weigh during dengue hospitalization. Well, person like me is not easy ok? We had nice chat when three of us together, sharing our memory during school time, and also some comparison discussion after we start working.

To me, I think I still prefer Baskin Robbins compared to Häagen-Dazs, still my favourite choice. It's not that the other two are not good, just my own preference. Not easy to survive in ice-cream industry though.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:20 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    Ur blog is turning into foodlog

     
  • At 9:48 am, Blogger Xweing said…

    I like Haagen Daz & Wall's icecream. Keke.

    Nx time u shld try New Zealand Icecream... some xxxxxberry flavour quite nice. (forgot the xxxxxxberry name cos very kua cheong name)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home