Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Starbucks

I'm back with my "S" title :)

Today is the day... Starbucks Coffee Break!! We were heading to Queensbay Mall, Penang for free starbucks coffee. Who? I went with Julian, Wee Meng, William, Lan Sin and Ker Li. I think only one coffee-lover here, but others just Kia-Su, to grab something for FREE! Starbucks workers looks prepared for the crowd, they don’t even need to ask you what can they help, give asking how many cups of coffee should they served. Three girls working there, and happy to serve something for free. After all, it is not their money. So I can see they are still serving customers with free coffee, even though it is half an hour past noon.

Manage to catch the advertisement right in front of the cashier counter

Thank you to Leonard for the verification on the participating store, well, we did play around with our own brewed coffee, adding in chocolate powder, sugar and milk. Mine taste bitter, I don't like too much sugar and creamer in my coffee. Coffee is originally bitter, isn't it?

I'm not coffee-lover, instead I always educate those coffee-lovers to reduce coffee intake. But since now it's free, why not have some? We were given free Tall (12-ounce) cups of coffee. Not only us, plenty there, making Borders some noise. (Actually we were the noisest!) We took away a cup for Suet Sun, since Jules doesn’t want any. (What for you join us for free coffee, since you don’t want a taste of it?? Well, he did serve us good with sugar and creamer, so no more complain)















6 cups of coffee with gorgeous friends

After filling our stomach with this “liquid”, wow, can hardly move. Imagine, we’re full with “coffee”!! But yet, we have not had our lunch. So Lan Sin suggested that we head to Breeks for lunch.
















Walking into Breeks and create our moment with laughter

I ordered something with chicken and pasta, although I don’t really know what I’m ordering. Simply follow what Wee Meng takes. My food came out to taste nice, nyam nyam. I like the sauce especially. Surprisingly for me but not surprising for others, I finished up my meal!! I’m full and tummy does grow :P
















Yeah! My delicious meal, with Lan Sin’s pasta (she claimed that the two sticks of spaghetti taste like BBQ squid to her)



























Ker Li having same set of meal as William (with cheesy mashed potatoes). Jules having Baked dory fish

Wee Meng forcing himself to finish up his meal, left with some carrots and tomatoes, suddenly started to be creative, inspired by Jules. He end up giving this creation to kitchen’s dustbin. Others trying hard to finish the food, I think our order tasted the best among all, that’s why we managed to finish this.

I’m so FULL!!


3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 pm, Blogger leonardlcy said…

    "Inspired by Jules" hahah....
    So u still continuin with the "S" title eh...

     
  • At 1:41 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    One of the best moments of my life. I wish it will never end

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Jules really addicted to starbucks.. but how come you don't want that cup of coffee that day ar?

    The 'S' title is coincident lar... :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home