Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Abandon

I've been abandon this blog for 3 months. Luckily, no one is free to comment my blog as a "dead blog". Actually, I still blog, just that it's no more in English. Well, 3 months after my previous post, it's 2007!

This few days, felt being abandoned, like how I abandon this blog. Yes, he was too busy with his job, as what he told. Don't even have a chance to give me a phone call. Yesterday I missed his phone, but he told me that he indeed talk to me before sleep yesterday. I think I must be dreaming by that time, until I cannot recall that I picked up any call.

Maybe I’m too free nowadays, suddenly feel lonely with no reason. I’m empty inside, sad to say. I really don’t know what I want! Feel so angry to myself. They commented me correct and precisely, I’m a bit easily getting angry nowadays.


Now I know when I will post something here, when I have something that I don't really want him to know :( I hope to be independent, as how I perform in previous. Since when did I change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home