Jlaw's Philosophy

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2nd Blood Donation In Intel

Blood Donation Campaign is back. So here I am with our girl warriors, I am so proud of all of you!! Come on, give ya a hug~~

Donating blood isn’t that scary right? Suet Sun and Lan Sin were having their first-time blood donation, and yet they went through the scary part of hiding behind. Really hard to imagine how come the guys in my team are that coward, how come so scare? Easy man… and we’re done. Congratulations to all blood donator: Lan Sin, Ker Li, Xiao Wei, Pik Lay, Suet Sun, Soek Junn, Sujea and myself. Sujea, sporting enough, give went with us with his 4 hours sleep once we suggested to walk-in. He would like us to see his “man” with this, but we’re not weak and still can compete :P

Suet Sun, a bit calamity, she can’t get her flood flow into the packet suddenly, when the packet is already half-way through. Xiao Wei, another one, having clod, forcing her to change to another arm, with a new pack, and the old pack end up in the dustbin I think.

Well, I did see a malay girl, not fainted, but just like black out suddenly when she leave her bed. Everyone was worry about her, and 4 of the nurses carried her back to the bed. She looked so pale. Anyhow, she's brave enough to donate hers, should give her some compliments :)

After blood donation, feel sleepy on the bed, cannot stay too long, else I will fall asleep. I kept on moving here and there, even took pictures on Sujea and Xiao Wei. Ya, my victims! We had our coco drink, curry puffs and breads. Don't they mention that there will be doorgifts for blood donators? Of course, and there it goes.









5 Comments:

  • At 6:49 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    1) The title doesnt start with "S"

    2) The door gift is nice one

    3) I went to the blood donation too. WHy you never post my pic??

     
  • At 8:52 pm, Blogger hANNiS said…

    next time ajak me also la...

     
  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Fang Fang said…

    i can't believe that i miss the curry pup!!! arghh

     
  • At 2:54 pm, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Hahaha~~
    You guys funny lar...
    One complain I didn't post photo, then another one complain I didn't ask him to join, then another one missing curry pup pula...
    LOLz~~

     
  • At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    People should read this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home