Jlaw's Philosophy

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Debate Viva~~

Sometimes I really cannot believe that I'm so involved into debate. Recently I heard from my dear junior that they are being invited to participate in World Debate Competition organized by MMU, Malacca, I fell excited as if I’m the one who is being invited.

I never have been a couch or someone working hard at the background. All the while, I’ve been playing role as a debater who stand on the stage, facing the audience and judges. Everyone knows my name when they watched the show. Always after the great competition, I abandon the team, stay no long there. Now, I’ve graduated, sometimes I did feel that I sacrificed much of my time to work on something not expected by my parents. I thought I hate it, since I’ve been quitting the team for twice. But now I know, I’m always proud to become a member of the debate world. There I gain back my confident, which I lose them all in my career.

Back to the World Debate Competition. While my juniors are excited to take part in the competition, I’ve contacted my couch, the main couch of our team, and agreed to help them on their journey. Although I’m here in Penang, but I’m quite excited on the preparation. Being a ditcher and let them die themselves previously, this time, being the first time, I’m all into the information searching my own automatically.

It’s been long since I left the world, and now I’m back. Everything starts refreshing my memory of the good old days. Tears, sweat, anger, disappointment… I hope that I've grown up and able to become their role model by providing great analysis and information seacher.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    always talk talk talk.. no other things better to do meh :P

     
  • At 1:44 pm, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Not talk only one... U think really simply go there and talk meh? Need brain one... squeeze your brain and think think think. Every night 4am only sleep, sometimes even 6am. What a day!! Sleep 2 hours then need to wake up for class liao... Why am I so old now???

     
  • At 2:58 am, Blogger hANNiS said…

    yaya agree....need to think while talking..need to response very fast when ppl shoot you...make me recall my first time participate in debate too...hahaha...damn funny...kena frens put onto stage one...:P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home