Jlaw's Philosophy

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sobayoshi for Ker Li

8 Aug, it’s Ker Li’s birthday as well as my youngest sister – Jin Jun’s birthday. Happy birthday to both of them. For Jin Jun, I’ve bought her birthday cake and celebrated it on Sunday while I’m still in KL.

As for Ker Li, Adelene as her buddy, good enough to set up lunch celebration for her. 17 of us gather at Sobayoshi, Krystal Point, for so-called birthday celebration. Sorry Ker Li for not buying you any cake, even a birthday song. Anyhow, hope you enjoy the birthday song that is being sent by Sheau Yiing. That video clip just nice for you.

Ker Li doesn’t really like Sobayoshi, same as me. I prefer chinese cuisine, which has better taste. I was thinking to go or not to go, since I’ve spent a lot during my trip back to KL and Jin Jun’s birthday. Sometimes, people just need to give face to others. Alright, Ker Li was good to me, so I need to give her some face, haha… I had Chicken Terriyaki for lunch and sat in the same table as all the guys. Yes, I'm dude!! Wee Meng has been complaining that the quality of the food serve is not as good as what he had before, it’s just like chicken rice with higher price pay. I don’t really mind, I just like sushi for Japanese food, and not any Ramen or Rice or Tempura or what.

Well, it’s normal for our team to hang out during someone’s birthday celebration with more than 10 people. It’s hard to find a place that can fit all of us. This reminds me of Soek Junn’s birthday, where Sheau Yiing needs to rush here and there just to find a place that can accommodate all. So whose birthday next? Anymore August babies?

Ker Li, you don’t even have wishes for your birthday? Remember to make a wish during tonight birthday celebration with your friends and others. Don’t waste that wish! Happy birthday again...
List of Attendees: Ker Li, Adelene, Lan Sin, Xiao Wei, Sheau Yiing, Pik Lay, Kit Fei, Wee Cheng, Wan Ni, Lee Wooi, James, Leonard, Chuan Ning, William, Choon Peng, Wee Meng and me.. of course!!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Yes... I was thinking of "S" title... and it's "Sobayoshi"!! Haha~~ then I should thank who?? Thanks to your mum to give birth on this day, and thanks to Intel for giving you Adelene as buddy and arrange all these =P

     
  • At 12:29 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wait for me to celebrate my birthday k? Belated by 3 months also i don mind.. Err...we go makan chinese seafood..muahahaha

     
  • At 10:03 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Yo~~ belated for so long no meaning liao... maybe by the time jules is back, I'm back to KL as well =p
    Never mind, I can still meet you at your favorite Nando's at Petaling Street. Haha~~

     
  • At 12:33 am, Blogger rukawa said…

    Jules treat us chinese seafood, kekekeke...
    Wei jlaw, you forgot said that i am out sick on that day lar... :(

     
  • At 9:38 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    You want to appear more in the blog, then need to appear in my events lar... kakaka~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home