Jlaw's Philosophy

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sayonara, Tasty

This is last day business for Tasty after the aunty boss told me and Leonard on 7th Aug that it’s second last day before her business end. It came abruptly that Leonard don’t have enough time to taste all his favourite foods before everything is over.

I was early on the last day 8th Aug. After having my Tau Fu Fah at Pekaka with Pik Lay, Sheau Yiing and sick Chin Leong, I was a bit lazy to go for dinner actually. I still head my Serena to Sunway Tunas, nevertheless, for the last day in Tasty. As I said, I was earlier than all of them, waited in the shop for 15 minutes, alone, before Leonard finally came, followed by Adelene, Soek Junn, Wee Meng, Chuan Ning and James. While waiting in the shop for the arrival of the crowd, I chatted some with the boss and she treated me a bowl of Leng Chee Kang. It was sweet, very sweet indeed. Later I found out that others, who got drink treated by her as well, said that the drinks were sweet. So we guessed that probably she wanted to clear off the sugar left before she ends her business here.

The dinner was full with laughter and chats for more than an hour. Maybe it’s because of the last day business, a lot of the dishes have been out of stock, and the greatest victim of all was Chuan Ning, who needs to move to his third choice of meal selection. Leonard will miss the “Three Cup Chicken” a lot, while having his Tasty Special Beancurd again. Besides the free drink, we were being served with the free appetizer, which was the salad Yew Cha Kuih. It was just nice for Soek Junn, who was very hungry waiting for her meal to come. I had my porridge, since I already had Leng Chee Kang and Tau Fu Fah before the standard dinner.

We did enjoy the dinner yesterday, with great story of a half piece beancurd. I wonder if Soek Junn had a nightmare in her dream yesterday. Don't want to talk story on that beancurd, else Soek Junn will kill me for spreading! We shall miss Tasty, and now need to explore for some other new dining places for dinner. Bye for now, the memorable tasty~~

3 Comments:

  • At 12:37 am, Blogger rukawa said…

    should call this blog "jlaw's S'lism" :)

     
  • At 6:33 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    How bout "jinwen's S" ? hehehe

    Just imagine people asking "how come jinwen's S not updated" or how bout "jinwen's S not bad eh...quite nice to read"....or maybe "The other day, i was looking at jinwen's S and i couldnt help thinking"....

    muahahaha

     
  • At 9:36 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    You guys really CREATIVE enough wor... I pengsan~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home