Jlaw's Philosophy

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Suffering from convocation tireness


















My convocation is over at last, after 8 months working and a month travelling to Taiwan before join Intel. Well, convocation is just a ceremony to me, not much meaning. Maybe some photo sessions with friends for the last time before everyone get married.

Wearing robe in Multipurpose Hall was not enough to cover the chill, and it's too much to protect myself from sunlight UV attack. Well, my parents happy to snap photos, although it's not a lot. Girls as usual, make up to put some colours and powder on the face. As a dude, I put on nothing, stay my simple and natural style :P It's so troublesome to take care of the make up, while sweating everywhere.

Waited inside the hall for 5 hours to wait for everyone to go up to the stage and receive scroll. After that took photos from 12pm to 6pm, fron Multipurpose Hall to Admin building, library and main entrance, finally end the photo session at my house swimming pool and garden. It's really tiring, for me with all other attendees and parents...

3 Comments:

  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger rukawa said…

    that is the way dude :)

     
  • At 2:02 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Jin Wen..congrats on your convocation. Finally you became a MAN.

     
  • At 9:54 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Jules, that monkey does look like you, plump dy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home