Jlaw's Philosophy

Friday, August 25, 2006

Strong

Strong, because we have the courage and health to spare for blood donation. Leonard, the initiator of these, quite well prepared to do the good deed. He was so happy that he managed to drag 10 of us to join the fest.

The blood donation was ok, with two hands of mine being the victim. Extravagated blood on my left hand that shocked me a while when I removed the plaster yesterday night. I rub my left hand for some times so that it will recover faster. With the "injured" hand, I still went for Modern Jazz for second class. Thankfully, I don't have any further injury, just a bit more tired than the first class. It might due to the harder steps to be catched up, or the effect of blood donating.

This is the second time that I participate in blood donation. I’m not that kind person that will think of blood donation every 3 months, just wish to do it whenever the event comes and it don’t trouble me to travel all the way to go for the drive. It was raining yesterday during lunch hour, and reminds me of the days we went for charity. The theory applied first when I go Eden Food Fair with Jules, Wee Meng, Leonard, Sheau Yiing and Kit Fei; it was being supported again when we did our teambuilding at St. Nicholas Home. Is it that touched?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger leonardlcy said…

    It rained again when we went for the Charity Food Fair last weekend. So your Rain Theory still holds true. This is bad...

     
  • At 8:05 am, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Haha~~ The rain theory. I wonder how wide can this theory apply?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home