Jlaw's Philosophy

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Suprise

I am surprised with all efforts being done behind my realization. It was still a shock for me although I’ve noticed something went wrong with all those around me.

With limited intelligence, I would like to say congratulations to everyone who is involved, you guys really good in conning me. I just managed to sense that people are hiding something from me, very weird case. And this end up to be a surprise birthday celebration for September babies. They all say that I looked very sad before the celebration was being announced, almost want to cry, am I? Actually nothing about sad that I thought of, just that I wonder have I done anything wrong, making everyone act so mysterious in front of me. I won’t mind if no one invites me to any event, everyone has their own plan. No responsibility for anyone to do so.

Firstly, my cube is quite strategic to receive all kinds of information or hints. Yes, I’m dumb to investigate the truth myself, just manage to collect some hints that people left behind for me to think. Well, it’s not easy to make the guess since everything seems normal with those very close to me. Finally I found out that Leonard has the great talent to become the future Oscar winner, contributing in the con plan that he set up for me. He keeps on complaining that it’s hard for him to keep the truth away from both me and Wee Meng, since everyday we had dinner together. I can understand that, it’s very difficult task to keep secret which you wish to share with friends actually. Alright, Leonard, keep it for yourself… A big relieve for you, dude!

The second victim of the hinting thing was Sheau Yiing. Now I know it’s not easy to become my cube mate, and being a part of the hiding committee. Every moment facing the challenge from those blur people to have say out something that would have spoil the party, really exciting job to be done. I can still recall her reaction of hinting those blurs to wake up from their blurriness, yea, she acted it again for me to laugh at the facial expression.
We went for the BBQ and steamboat restaurant. I kept quiet most of the time, not in talking mode yesterday. I think I did shock some people with my quiet mode, sorry if made anyone uncomfortable. Who knows if anyone has already used to my laughter and voice? It was memorable, a birthday celebration consist of 26 people, included LK family. We are the big crowd, chatting and cooking...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Everything is not what it seems to be. Enjoy life dude!! Really glad that ure feeling happy. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home