Jlaw's Philosophy

Monday, August 14, 2006

Smell Tasty? I'm gonna beat yer...

Tasty era was over and I knew that Leonard was looking forward to the new shop replacing Tasty. This as being proved where he firstly suggested in visiting this new shop when we were thinking of place to go for lunch. Alright, since Saturday was the first day for it, we shall go there and give it a try.

It was 4 days after last day of tasty. Guess what? The new shop name is nothing creative at all – Smell Tasty, sounds lame and “copy cat”. There was nothing being changed except that the owner and the waitress of the shop no longer the same, with some drawings and photos hung on the wall before were being removed from the original position. Feel a bit sad to say ‘goodbye’ to Tasty, however life still goes on and we really need to give new people some chance.

I don’t feel comfortable yet after having my seat with Jennifer and Agnes, and left by the waitress there, reading our own menu. It doesn’t feel good to look at the limited variety of food, with higher price compared to previous Tasty. I called upon the waitress for food ordering, and I dislike the way that she response to us, not good in manner enough. I simple ordered something (three flavored chicken fried rice), since I dun find the menu has something interesting. It might due to the crowd of customers visiting for the first day, the waitresses in the shop showed their messy and unsystematic look.

Later, Huey Fen joined us. Not long after she’s here, I heard that the waitress says that they are not going to cook anymore for those who have not ordered, meaning last call. Quickly Huey Fen ordered the same thing as I ordered. I start to doubt on the efficiency of this new shop, I’ve never heard of any restaurant that has run out of stock for the first day of business. I can’t accept the lack of preparation on serving. I nearly fainted when I hear what she says to our late comer – Leonard and Wee Meng. “Excuse me, sir. We got nothing left to cook. If you wish to order drink, we still have it, but not food.” What kind of restaurant is this?? Leonard and Wee Meng showed that “big eye” emotion to her. That was just ridiculous!! Are they really on business?? After some sort of negotiating, she has suggested that our two gentlemen to have some ginger garlic chicken rice. And come back to us to inform that there’s no more chicken, only fish left. Oh my… what a bad service is this. Both of them nearly left with anger.

What I don’t like about this Smell Tasty is at first the food don’t smell tasty. Second is that since the food is not delicious, and I don’t think the price is reasonable. All the food served there are having higher price than our lovely Tasty, with the cheapest to be RM4.90. All I can say is that this sucks shop is lack of everything. How they can make business with this? Every time when potential customers come for visit, just tell them that you have nothing to be sold?? What the… And the final thing I don’t like is the service attitude of the waitresses. They don’t give reasonable excuse to comfort the customers, don’t speak soft and treat us nicely. What so ever, I got bad impression on this stupid Smell Tasty. I think none of us will visit to that place again. I warn all not to put high expectation on it, and if possible don’t invest your lunch or dinner money there. We had the wrong investment and you won’t like to experience the same as we do. Really sad to tell that I start to miss old Tasty~~

I think I can cook better than Smell Tasty. I rather cook myself for the price I paid.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    why u all can't just forget tasty? dun go to *tasty* anymore..change place..

     
  • At 12:49 am, Blogger leonardlcy said…

    Duh... Dats what this post is all about. Please nobody ever go to this new SMELL Tasty ever! Sure regret.

     
  • At 10:07 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    This sounds bad. DITCH THEM LAH. Luckily im not there...if not my temper will blow up.

     
  • At 1:20 am, Blogger rukawa said…

    wah, jlaw, after reading your latest blog, feel that your english has improve. Really one. True from the heart :)
    Lastly, dont go "smelly tasty" anymore :) boikot and let it bankcrupt :)

     
  • At 9:23 am, Blogger leonardlcy said…

    boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!! boycott SMELL TASTY!!!

     
  • At 2:19 pm, Blogger Jin Wen said…

    Leonard, with anger... scare oh~~ fast fast run away!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home