Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sucker

Tried not to complain about my boss, actually he did me no wrong, perhaps he did nothing to me. But it’s because that he did me nothing, that’s why raise my anger. I cannot take it, for a boss who is so stingy. I know that it’s hard to become a good boss, taking in so much consideration, but I see him putting no effort, not good enough, not qualified enough.

People always like to compare, and after comparing you’ll start to improve yourself and upgrade your skill so that you gain respect and stay professional. Why he doesn’t do so? After comparing with other bosses, I found that my boss never treat me lunch, while other team already went Japanese or Thai food for so many times, paid by the boss. Yes, those bosses did claim from company, and it’s not their money, in terms on sincerity, they’re not good at all. But they know how to use some company resources to keep subordinates happy and satisfied, thus keep them work hard for company. Even that they can claim on the food and beverage, my “dear” boss don’t even take the initiative to do something for us, and keep my mouth shut! Everytime when you think that he’s so good to invite us for a team lunch, the next day you’ll be receiving bill from him. I wonder if he send out the bill and I tried to ignore, what will happen? But I guess no one will dare to do so to a BOSS. Anyhow, don't try to invite me to a T/O celebration but end up with paying my own. If that case, what's the meaning of celebration, better not to put that instead, just making me pissed off.

Alright, maybe you’ll think that I’ve been requesting too much, requesting people to be perfect. I just wonder why other people can do that but not him? He gave us a lot of freedom in work, but sometimes I feel that he’s not concern enough. Don’t pretend to be holy and follow all the rules in the company. Rules are created by human and can be change time to time. If you don’t take the first step, how do you think the rules came? I don’t mean to offend anyone. Just that my boss doesn’t get high points from me. That’s it!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:29 am, Blogger rukawa said…

    (Y)(Y)(Y) copy and paste this in IM and you know what it means :)
    jlaw, this is the best blog :)
    add one comment :) "rule is like Pirates Code, it is just a guideline, and guideline can be followed and can be bent ;)"
    while sucker dont seems to understand :) Anyway, is my farewell OR some big project T/O celebration, dont care lar, tomorrow is my snake king day!!! :):):)

     
  • At 6:35 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Speaking of sucker, someone said sumthin really funny about President George Bush on TV last night

    "You know..Bush has been one bz man lately and he should take a break...recharge his batteries...he's like this battery-operated vacuum cleaner. Without batteries, he can't SUCK!"

    get it get it???..:)

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    advice: control ur own emotion... although i also can't do it most of the time... hehe

     
  • At 3:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah..those bosses are sucks!! so far i see one good boss, Triple S, the best boss i ever see and earn my respect!!

     
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger pik lay said…

    who is myterious kingkong

     

Post a Comment

<< Home