Jlaw's Philosophy

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Slow Leonard

This is a title suggested by Julian. At first I don’t plan to write anything about this incident, or it might start with the title “Calamity Day” or “Broke Down” or something else. Why am I writing all these stuff then? Before my “beria-ia” stops, I think I better write more. As you know, English is not my first language and it’s kinda difficult for me to express myself with English.

Story starts in this way: I left office early yesterday at 5.40pm. What was in the original plan was to have a nap before having dinner, but you know… it ended up to be watching drama series one and a half episode. Well, it’s normal enough for me, once I start a new drama series, it’s hard to stop. At around 7pm, my dear UNITEN senior called me and coming to fetch me for dinner. (See how good is my senior, Leonard… learn lar... Hahaha) So after picked me up from my apartment, we went to pick up his housemate as well. And while waiting, dear senior went back to change and put his thing in this house in prior.

And now, when we are prepared to go for dinner plan, some calamity thing happened. What else? Car cannot start, and this reminds me of my lovely SERENA broke down end of April. (And since that I joined to certain gang till now. Alright, since memories are back, should thank Julian and Wee Meng for the help they’ve been providing to me that time) Pity WIRA, staying stationary there, with some attempt to start up, but it failed no matter how hard we tried. For rescue from being stucked at Villa Emas, yes, we called Leonard up, and he said he needs another half an hour to come for us. Yes, we didn’t tell him that we haven’t had our dinner yet. I called Huey Fen as well, and this extra ordinary hardworking girl, still in the office, and she said that need to wait a while till her work finish.

We did called the mechanic, went back to the house and wait for the mechanic for half an hour. The mechanic didn’t bring us good news, because it’s not the car battery problem to cause the failure. He suspected it’s the fuel injection sensor. How unfortunately we were! It’s okay. I’m not hungry anyway, and I thought the guys were the same. We waited for rescue till 10pm, my dear senior finally gave second call to slow Leonard. Later, we got into the new black HONDA CITY, with Leonard and his new Sony Ericsson K750. This guy is really slow guy… Don’t know how long he needs to take from PG12 to Villa Emas. Maybe still busy appreciating his K750. Brought wrong people with him to buy handphone, anyhow… none of my business. He was good enough to bring us for dinner though, with surprise on his face to hear that we had not taken our meal.

Late in the night, which it is supposed to be supper time, we had our dinner at supertanker, a place where Julian dislikes a lot. With the calamity element, we end up from happening plan to have “he kor” at Jelutong or some what better into supertanker’s fried rice. It is supposed for Stanley’s Bon Voyage dinner, and now it ended up with a great mess up.

Anyhow, Stanley, all the best to you for your 10 weeks in US! We shall miss you for dinner and cooking =P Take care, dude!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cheh...knowing leonard, i bet he pretended to be surpise lah. All the while he memang know that u all have not eaten yet.

     
  • At 10:21 am, Blogger leonardlcy said…

    I'm dissapointed...how can u buruk sangka me like dat... >:| fire coming out of the monkeys head...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home